Elements of universal law, and particularly of the law of England. Vol.1. Being the first volume of a translation of a work, intitled Principia juris universalis. &c [electronic resource].
- Lofft, Capel, 1751-1824
- Uniform Title:
- Principia cum juris universalis tum præcipue anglicani. English. Abridgments
- London : printed by His Majesty's law printers, MDCCLXXIX. And sold by William Owen : C. Dilly ; and J. Dixwell, 1779.
- Physical Description:
- 3 unnumbered pages, lxxv-lxxvi 1 unnumbered page, lxxiv, 2 unnumbered pages, 10, 2 unnumbered pages, 314 pages ; 12⁰.
- Preface signed: Capel Loft., Text is complete., No more published., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Law series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT116232.
View MARC record | catkey: 3547593