Free thoughts on seduction, adultery, and divorce [electronic resource] : With reflections on the gallantry of princes, particularly those of the blood-royal of England. Occasioned by the late intrigue between ... the Duke of Cumberland, and Henrietta, wife of ... Richard Lord Grosvenor. ... By a civilian
- Civilian, active 1823
- London : printed for J. Bell, 1771.
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages, 293, 3 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- With a half-title and final advertisement leaf., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Law series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT117150.
View MARC record | catkey: 3547625