The clerk's magazine, or law-repository [electronic resource] : Containing: a variety of the most useful precedents, ... To this edition are added. Several useful precedents, and an appendix ...
- Practitioner in the law
- Uniform Title:
- Young clerk's magazine; or, English law-repository
- Dublin : printed by and for Oli. Nelson, and for S. Cotter, 1759.
- The third edition.
- Physical Description:
- 12 unnumbered pages, 215, 1 unnumbered page ; 12⁰.
- The first edition is by: A practitioner in the law., Originally published as: 'The young clerk's magazine; or, English law-repository', London, 1739., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Law series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT118671.
View MARC record | catkey: 3547687