An attorney's practice epitomiz'd [electronic resource] ; or the method, times and expences of proceeding in the courts of King's Bench and Common Pleas, from the commencement of a suit, to the trial, final judgment and execution; ... The eighth edition, corrected; to which are now added, the proceedings relating to attornies, ejectment, and outlawry
- Author of the Attorney's practice epitomized
- [London] : In the Savoy: printed by Henry Lintot, for J. Worrall ; and W. Reeve, 1757.
- Physical Description:
- 32 pages ; 8⁰.
- Note on verso of titlepage: 'To prevent any imposition upon the public, the proprietors, John Worrall and William Reeve, think it necessary to distinguish such copies as are correct, by subscribing either of their names to this notice'.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Law series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT120091.
View MARC record | catkey: 3547715