An abridgment of Manwood's Forest Laws [electronic resource] : And of all the acts of Parliament made since; which relate to hunting, hawking, fishing, or fowling
- Manwood, John, -1610
- Uniform Title:
- Treatise of the lawes of the forest. Abridgments
- London : printed by F. C., for N. C., 1705.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 101, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- An abridgment of 'A treatise and discourse of the lawes of the forrest', originally published in 1598., In: 'The gentleman's recreation', by Nicholas Cox, 5th. ed., London, 1706, which contains a table of contents to the 'Abridgment'., 'F. C.' in the imprint = Freeman Collins., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Law series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT121424.
View MARC record | catkey: 3547775