A discourse (seasonable at this time) concerning the laws, ecclesiastical and civil, made against hereticks, by popes, emperors and kings, ... With a preface against persecuting and destroying hereticks. By a cordial friend to the Protestant religion ... Now re-published with an introduction [electronic resource].
- Barlow, Thomas, 1607-1691
- Uniform Title:
- Discourse concerning the laws ecclesiastical and civil made against hereticks
- Dublin : printed by A. Reilly, for S. Hyde, 1744.
- Physical Description:
- 3 unnumbered pages, vi-xviii, 6 unnumbered pages, 128 pages ; 8⁰.
- A cordial friend to the Protestant religion = Thomas Barlow.
Sometimes incorrectly attributed to Daniel Whitby.
A reissue of the Dublin, 1723 edition with a cancel titlepage.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Law series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT132120.
View MARC record | catkey: 3548072