The judgment of whole kingdoms and nations [electronic resource] : concerning the rights, power, and prerogative of kings, and the rights, priviledges, and properties of the people: ... Written by a true lover of the Queen and country, ...
- True lover of the Queen and country
- Uniform Title:
- Vox populi, vox Dei, being true maxims of government
- Additional Titles:
- Vox populi, vox dei, being true maxims of government
- London : printed for, and sold by T. Harrison, 1710.
- The fifth edition corrected, ..
- Physical Description:
- 14 unnumbered pages, 131, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Variously attributed to John, Lord Somers, Daniel Defoe, John Dunton and Gilbert Burnet.
First published in 1709 as 'Vox populi, vox dei, being the true maxims of government'.
With an initial advertisement leaf.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Law series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Madan-Speck, 190
English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT132177.
View MARC record | catkey: 3548073