Cases argued and adjudged, in the Court of King's Bench, ... in the 7th ... 10th years of ... George the Second. ... Published under the inspection of a noble lord, and eminent lawyer [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain. Court of King's Bench
- Uniform Title:
- Reports. 1733-1737
- London : printed by W. Strahan and M. Woodfall; for W. Johnston and G. Kearsley, 1770.
- Physical Description:
- 16 unnumbered pages, 417, 23 unnumbered pages ; 2⁰.
- Reported by J. Grose, Baron Annaly.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Law series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT141219.
View MARC record | catkey: 3548321