Reports of cases argued and determined in the High Court of Chancery [electronic resource] : and of two special cases adjudged in the courts of common law: collected by William Peere Williams, ... Vol. III. Published ... by his son ...
- Williams, William Peere, 1664-1736
- [London] : In the Savoy: printed by Henry Lintot; for T. Osborne, 1749.
- Physical Description:
- 18 unnumbered pages, 504, 118 unnumbered pages ; 2⁰.
- Intended to accompany the first and second editions of vols. 1 and 2., With an imprimatur leaf following the titlepage., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Law series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT143310.
View MARC record | catkey: 3548362