The practice in the Court of Exchequer [electronic resource] : at Westminster, in its several branches. ... With commissions, injunctions, and other process and pleadings relating thereunto. By W. Brown, ...
- Brown, William, active 17th century-18th century
- Uniform Title:
- Compendium of the several branches of practice in the Court of Exchequer, at Westminster
- London : printed for D. Browne; W. Mears; and F. Clay, 1725.
- The second edition.
- Physical Description:
- 16 unnumbered pages, 320, 353-548, 12 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- Originally published in 1688 as 'A compendium of the several branches of practice in the Court of Exchequer, at Westminster'.
A reissue of the second edition of The practice of His Majesties Court of Exchequer, 1699, with a new titlepage and dedication.
With the original licence leaf and leaf of advertisement.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Law series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT144080.
View MARC record | catkey: 3548370