Impartial considerations on a bill now depending in parliament, for establishing certain regulations for the better management of the territories, revenues, and commerce of this kingdom in the East-Indies. To which are added, some remarks on the proposed surrender of the company's charter [electronic resource].
- London : printed for J. Debrett, (successor to Mr Almon); and may be had of J. Sewell, 1783.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 43, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- With a half-title., Reproduction of original from the John Rylands University Library of Manchester., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Law series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT154515.
View MARC record | catkey: 3548518