Addenda to the third volume of The statutes at large, beginning with the fourth year of the reign of Queen Anne, and continued to the end of the last session of Parliament, April 1. 1708. in the seventh year of Her Majesties reign. ... With an alphabetical table [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc. (Public general acts). 1705-1708
- London : printed by Charles Bill, and the executrix of Thomas Newcomb, deceas'd; and by the assigns of Richard Atkins and Edward Atkins, Esqrs, 1708.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 2, 401-2, 611, 61 unnumbered pages ; 2⁰.
- Related Titles:
- Statutes at large
- The pagination continues that of the text of the third volume of the 1706 'The statutes at large' set., Pp. 2491-2498 are numbered on the recto of the leaf only., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Law series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT161063.
View MARC record | catkey: 3548528