The justice of the peace's manual [electronic resource] : briefly setting forth the origin of his office; the nature, extent, and limits of it; and the qualifications necessary to discharge it laudably. Addressed to the gentlemen in the commission of the peace for the county of Leicester. By a gentleman of the commission
- Heathcote, Ralph, 1721-1795
- Uniform Title:
- Irenarch: or, justice of the peace's manual
- Leicester : [publisher not identified], 1771.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 46 pages ; 8⁰.
- Gentleman of the commission = Ralph Heathcote.
With a half-title.
Reproduction of original from the Bodleian Library (Oxford).
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Law series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT185530.
View MARC record | catkey: 3548612