An act for confirming of a partition, made between William Pynsent Esq; and Mary his wife, John Trevillian Esq; and Elizabeth his wife, and their trustees, of several manors and lands in the county of Somerset [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain. Parliament
- Uniform Title:
- Bills. 1712-05-12
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 12 pages ; 2⁰.
- Drop-head title., With a docket title., Enacted: Private Acts, 10 Anne c.45., Reproduction of original from the Bodleian Library (Oxford)., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Law series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT189025.
View MARC record | catkey: 3548681