Mary, Dutchess Dowager of Beaufort, appellant. Rebecca Lady Dowager Granvile, the Lady Henrietta Somerset, James Duke of Ormond, and Mary Dutchess of Ormond his wife; Henry Earl of Suffolk and Bindon, and Henrietta Countess of Suffolk and Bindon his wife; Anne Countess Dowager of Coventry, Henry Duke of Beaufort, and the Lord Arthur Somerset. Respondents. The Lady Granvile and Lady Henrietta Somerset's case [electronic resource].
- Granville, Rebecca Granville, Duchess of, 1665 or 1666-1712
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet ; 1⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Beaufort, Mary Somerset, Duchess of, 1630-1715
- Signed: John Pratt.
Docket title; The Lady Granvile, and Lady Henrietta Somerset's case.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Law series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT191547.
View MARC record | catkey: 3548701