Lord Gardenston reporter. In the action of reduction, improbation, declarator, &c. at the instance of Alexander Irvine of Drum, and his tutors, contra George Earl of Aberdeen, &c the Lord Ordinary pronounced the following interlocutor: ... In obedience to which interlocutor, the following papers are given in [electronic resource].
- Irvine, Alexander, 1754-1844
- [Edinburgh] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 28, 4 pages ; 4⁰.
- The first three words are enclosed in square brackets.
The interlocutor, dated 6th August 1768, asks for papers to be ready for presentation on 24 September next.
This was originally issued in 1767 without the covering title as 'To be reported by Lord Gardenston. Information for Alexander Irvine of Drum, and his tutors, ..', dated: January 23. 1767.
With a separately paginated appendix.
Reproduction of original from the Bodleian Library (Oxford).
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Law series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT210079.
View MARC record | catkey: 3548849