Answers for Alexander Keith, merchant, and late provost of Aberbrothock, to the bill of suspension offered for James Meekieson, shoemaker in Aberbrothock, and John Shanks, weaver there, his cautioner in the appeal, to be afterwards noticed [electronic resource].
- Keith, Alexander (Merchant)
- [Edinburgh] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 7, 1 unnumbered page ; 4⁰.
- Dated at head of the drop-head title: November 13, 1766., Reproduction of original from the Bodleian Library (Oxford)., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Law series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT210247.
View MARC record | catkey: 3548921