To be reported by Lord Gardenstoun. Information for Jean Ker, relict of Thomas Baillie late at Ferrytown of Cree, and Andrew, David, Mary, Jean, and Isobel Baillies, children procreated of the marriage between the said Thomas Baillie and Jean Ker, defenders; against John, William, Elizabeth, and Margaret Baillies, children procreate of the marriage betwixt the said Thomas Baillie and Esther Martin his first wife, pursuers [electronic resource].
- Ker, Jean, active 1765-1768
- [Edinburgh] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 17, 1 unnumbered page ; 4⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Baillie, John, active 1765-1768
- Dated at head of the drop-head title: January 14. 1768., The words "To be reported by Lord Gardenstoun" in the title are enclosed in square brackets., Reproduction of original from the Bodleian Library (Oxford)., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Law series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT211436.
View MARC record | catkey: 3549176