Fundamental Approaches to Software Engineering [electronic resource] : 24th International Conference, FASE 2021, Held as Part of the European Joint Conferences on Theory and Practice of Software, ETAPS 2021, Luxembourg City, Luxembourg, March 27 - April 1, 2021, Proceedings / edited by Esther Guerra, Mariëlle Stoelinga
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2021.
- 1st ed. 2021.
- Physical Description:
- XIV, 373 p. 95 illus. online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Guerra, Esther, Stoelinga, Mariëlle, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Theoretical Computer Science and General Issues ; 12649
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- FASE Contributions -- On Benchmarking for Concurrent Runtime Verification -- Certified Abstract Cost Analysis -- Bootstrapping Automated Testing for RESTful Web Services -- A Decision Tree Lifted Domain for Analyzing Program Families with Numerical Features -- Finding a Universal Execution Strategy for Model Transformation Networks -- CoVEGI: Cooperative Veri cation via Externally Generated Invariants -- Engineering Secure Self-Adaptive Systems with Bayesian Games -- An Abstract Contract Theory for Programs with Procedures -- Paracosm: A Test Framework for Autonomous Driving Simulations -- Compositional Analysis of Probabilistic Timed Graph Transformation Systems -- Efficient Bounded Model Checking of Heap-Manipulating Programs using Tight Field Bounds -- Effects of Program Representation on Pointer Analyses - An Empirical Study -- Keeping Pace with the History of Evolving Runtime Models -- SpecTest: Specification-Based Compiler Testing -- PASTA: An Efficient Proactive Adaptation Approach Based on Statistical Model Checking for Self-Adaptive Systems -- Understanding Local Robustness of Deep Neural Networks under Natural Variations -- Test-Comp Contributions -- Status Report on Software Testing: Test-Comp 2021 -- CoVeriTest with Adaptive Time Scheduling (Competition Contribution) -- FuSeBMC: A White-Box Fuzzer for Finding Security Vulnerabilities in C Programs (Competition Contribution) -- Symbiotic 8: Parallel and Targeted Test Generation (Competition Contribution).
- This open access book constitutes the proceedings of the 24th International Conference on Fundamental Approaches to Software Engineering, FASE 2021, which took place during March 27-April 1, 2021, and was held as part of the Joint Conferences on Theory and Practice of Software, ETAPS 2021. The conference was planned to take place in Luxembourg but changed to an online format due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The 16 full papers presented in this volume were carefully reviewed and selected from 52 submissions. The book also contains 4 Test-Comp contributions. .
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 35492213