Answers for Thomas Fletcher, William Parry, and Joseph Flight, merchants in London, assignees under the commission of bankruptcy, issued against Moses Alexander merchant in London, and William Wilson writer to the signet, their attorney; to the petition of Archibald Ingram merchant, late provost of Glasgow, George Millar and Peter Bell merchants there, in company [electronic resource].
- Fletcher, Thomas, merchant in London
- [Edinburgh] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 10 pages ; 4⁰.
- Dated at head of the drop-head title: February 2. 1769.
Reproduction of original from the Bodleian Library (Oxford).
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Law series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT212126.
View MARC record | catkey: 3549320