Unto the Right Honourable the Lords of Council and Session, the petition of James Miln of Carnoustie; Margaret Erskine, relict of the deceased John Doers, merchant in Montrose; and Alexander, Mary, Jean, Margaret, John, and Elisabeth Vallantines, children of the deceased John Vallantine of Wester Pitgarvie, and Alexander Vallantine in Brechin, their tutor [electronic resource].
- Miln, James, of Carnoustie
- [Edinburgh] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 14 pages ; 4⁰.
- Dated at head of the drop-head title: July 10. 1770.
Reproduction of original from the Bodleian Library (Oxford).
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Law series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT212591.
View MARC record | catkey: 3549433