Ans. - the Faculty of Advocates, to the pet. - Mr Robert Forsyth. Answers for the Hon. Henry Erskine of Newhall, dean, and the remanent members of the Faculty of Advocates; to the petition of Mr Robert Forsyth, styling himself teacher of the civil law in Edinburgh [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Faculty of Advocates (Scotland)
- [Edinburgh] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 7, 1 unnumbered page ; 4⁰.
- Dated at head of the drop-head title: December 15. 1790., Reproduction of original from the Bodleian Library (Oxford)., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Law series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT213489.
View MARC record | catkey: 3549574