Lord Kaims reporter. November 29. 1762. Information for John Finlay merchant-shoemaker in Glasgow, pursuer; against Mess. Ruddiman and company publishers of the Caledonian Mercury, and Patrick Neill publisher of the Edinburgh Chronicle, defenders [electronic resource].
- Finlay, John, merchant-shoemaker in Glasgow
- [Edinburgh] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 12 pages ; 4⁰.
- The first three words of the drop-head title are enclosed in square brackets.
Reproduction of original from the Bodleian Library (Oxford).
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Law series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT215884.
View MARC record | catkey: 3549979