State of the process, David Marshall younger of Neilsland, (now of Neilsland), eldest lawful son and heir of the deceased Anne Weir, who was sister and one of the heirs-portioners of the deceased Robert Weir of Sunnyside, her brother, daughter and one of the heirs-portioners of the deceased William Weir of Sunnyside, her father; against Archibald Cunnison merchant and late bailie of Hamilton, and James Cunnison writer in Hamilton [electronic resource].
- Marshall, David, active 1764
- [Edinburgh] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 117, 1 unnumbered page ; 4⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Cunnison, James (Writer) and Cunison, Archibald
- Drop-head title.
The suit was heard by the Lords of Council and Session in 1762-3; the Bodleian copy bears the MS. judgment dated: 20th Novr 1762.
Reproduction of original from the Bodleian Library (Oxford).
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Law series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT216073.
View MARC record | catkey: 3550036