House of Lords. Mary Mandeville in error, plaintiff. Robert Lackey, lessee of the Right Honourable Henry Thomas, Earl of Carrick, and also lessee of John Cronyn, defendant. Copy of the writ of error, of the 3d day of February, 1795, and the whole record as sent up from the Court of King's Bench; the plaintiff's assignment of errors, and the defendant's joinder in error, as now before Parliament [electronic resource].
- Mandeville, Mary
- [Dublin] : Printed by G. Perrin, no. 10, Castle-street, 
- Physical Description:
- 9, 1 unnumbered page ; 2⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Lackey, Robert
- Drop-head title., "To be heard at the bar of the House of Lords, on Friday the 1st of May 1795. Tim. O'Brien, attorney for plaintiff in error" (docket title)., Reproduction of original from the Cambridge University Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Law series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT216130.
View MARC record | catkey: 3550044