Answers for John Coltart of Ariming, writer in Dumfries, factor appointed by the Right Honourable the Lords of Council and Session upon the sequestrated estate of Stranfasket and Largvey, charger, to the petition of David Sloan, tacksman of Largvey and part of Stranfasket, suspender [electronic resource].
- Coltart, John, of Areeming
- [Edinburgh] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages ; 4⁰.
- Dated at head of the drop-head title: January 5. 1762.
Reproduction of original from the Bodleian Library (Oxford).
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Law series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT216820.
View MARC record | catkey: 3550213