Information for James Blair of Ardblair, and other creditors of the deceased Thomas Hay, writer in Edinburgh, against David Orme writer in Edinburgh, as trustee for Jean Hay, daughter of the said Thomas Hay, another of his creditors, and Doctor George Bethune, physician in Coupar, her husband [electronic resource].
- Blair, James, of Ardblair
- [Edinburgh] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 17, 1 unnumbered page ; 4⁰.
- Dated in square brackets at head of the drop-head title: November 12th 1761.
Reproduction of original from the Bodleian Library (Oxford).
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Law series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT217553.
View MARC record | catkey: 3550302