A compleat body of conveyancing [electronic resource] : in theory and practice. In two parts. ... By Edward Wood, gent. deceased. The second edition, greatly improved ... By able hands. In three volumes
- Wood, Edward, conveyancer
- London : printed by H. Woodfall and W. Strahan; for J. Worrall, T. Osborne, C. Hitch and L. Hawes, J. Beecroft, W. Strahan [and 13 others in London], 1762.
- Physical Description:
- 3 volumes ; 2⁰.
- Vol. 1 has also a volume titlepage with the imprint "Printed by H. Woodfall and W. Strahan; for J. Worrall; A. Shuckburgh; the executors of D. Browne; P. Uriel; T. Osborne ..".
Vol. 2 is in two parts, each with separate pagination and register, and each has a volume titlepage with the same imprint as that of the volume titlepage to vol. 1.
Horizontal chain lines.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Law series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT222826.
View MARC record | catkey: 3550765