Answers for Lady Clementina Elphinston, and Charles Elphinston Esq, her husband, for his interest; to the petition of Euphemia Countess of Wigton [electronic resource].
- Elphinstone, Clementina Elphinstone, Lady, 1719-1799
- [Edinburgh] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages ; 1/2⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Elphinstone, Charles Elphinstone, Lord, 1711-1781
- Dated at head of the title: June 2. 1746., Reproduction of original from the Bodleian Library (Oxford)., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Law series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT223584.
View MARC record | catkey: 3550843