An act for amending, widening, and keeping in repair, the road leading from Swanspool Bridge, in the city of Peterborough, to the town of Thorney, in the Isle of Ely, in the county of Cambridge; and for altering the course of some part of the said road [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain. Parliament
- Uniform Title:
- Bills. 1792-03-28
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 26, 2 unnumbered pages ; 2⁰.
- Drop-head title.
Docket title dated 1792.
Enacted: Public General Acts, 32 Geo.III.c.129.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Law series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT228373.
View MARC record | catkey: 3551081