Acts and laws, passed by the Great and General Court or Assembly of His Majesty's province of the Massachusetts-Bay in New-England [electronic resource] : begun and held at Boston, in the county of Suffolk upon Wednesday the twenty-ninth day of May, 1765; and continued by sundry prorogations unto Wednesday the fifteenth day of January following, and then met
- Corporate Author:
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1766-01)
- [Boston] : Printed by Richard and Samuel Draper, and Green and Russell, printers to the government, 1766.
- Physical Description:
- pages 297-316 ; 2⁰.
- Caption title, preceded by headlines.
Pagination continues the temporary laws published from 1763 (Evans 9430).
Imprint from colophon.
Royal arms (Reilly 882) at head of title.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Law series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 10374
Cushing, J.D. Mass. laws, 729
English Short Title Catalog, ESTCW14937.
View MARC record | catkey: 3551252