Laws enacted in the second sitting of the tenth General Assembly of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania [electronic resource] : which commenced at Philadelphia, on the twenty-first day of February, in the year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and eighty-six
- Corporate Author:
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1786-02)
- Philadelphia : Printed by Thomas Bradford, 
- Physical Description:
- pages 1 unnumbered page, 10-87, 1 unnumbered page, 4 ; 2⁰.
- Caption title. Imprint from colophon., Pagination continues session laws from 1785 (Evans 19885)., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Law series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 19886 and English Short Title Catalog, ESTCW20619.
View MARC record | catkey: 3551286