An Act for redeeming several funds of the governor and company of the Bank of England, pursuant to former provisoes of redemption [electronic resource] ; and for securing them to several new funds and allowances redeemable by Parliament; and for obliging them to advanc farther sums not exceeding two millions five hundred thousand pounds, at five pounds per centum, as shall be found necessary to be imployed in lessening the national debts and incumbrances; and for continuing certain provisions formerly made for the expences of His Majesties civil government; and for payment of annuities formerly purchased at the rate of five pounds per centum; and for other purposes in this Act mentioned
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc. (Public general acts). 1717. 3 Geo.I.c.8
- [London] : [printed by John Baskett, and by the assigns of Thomas Newcomb, and Henry Hills, deceas'd], 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 331-370 pages ; 2⁰.
- Related Titles:
- Anno Regni Georgii Regis Magnæ Britanniæ, Franciæ, & Hiberniæ, tertio. At the Parliament begun and holden at Westminster, the seventeenth day of March, .. 1714. .. And from thence continued .. to the twentieth day of February, 1716. being the second session of this present Parliament
- At head of drop-head title: 'Anno tertio Georgii Regis.' - Text in black letter., Last word of first line of text: 'Sovereign,'; first word of line below initial: 'Bank'., Issued separately with a general titlepage, and also as part of: 'Anno Regni Georgii Regis Magnæ Britanniæ, Franciæ, & Hiberniæ, tertio. At the Parliament begun and holden at Westminster, the seventeenth day of March, .. 1714. .. And from thence continued .. to the twentieth day of February, 1716. being the second session of this present Parliament.'., Imprint from general titlepage., Reproduction of original from the Bodleian Library (Oxford)., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Law series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN52328.
View MARC record | catkey: 3551344