An Act for continuing several impositions, additional impositions, and duties upon goods imported, to raise money by way of loan, for the service of the year one thousand seven hundred and ten [electronic resource] ; and for taking off the oversea-duty of coals exporte in British bottoms; and for better preventing frauds in drawbacks upon certificate-goods; and for ascertaining the duties of corants imported in Venetian ships; and to give further time to foreign merchants for exportation of certain foreign goods imported; and to limit a time for prosecutions upo certain bonds given by merchants; and for continuing certain fees of the officers of the customs; and to prevent imbezelments by such Officers; And for appropriating the monies granted to Her Majesty; and for replacing monies paid or to be paid for making good any deficiencies on the annuity Acts; and for encouragement to raise naval stores in Her Majesties plantations; and to give further time for registring debentures as is therein mentioned
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain
- Uniform Title:
- Public General Acts. 1709-1710. 8 & 9 Anne c.13
- [London] : [printed by the assigns of Thomas Newcomb, and Henry Hills, deceas'd; printers to the Queens most excellent Majesty], 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 207-227, 1 unnumbered page ; 2⁰.
- Related Titles:
- Anno Regni Annæ Reginæ Magnæ Britanniæ, Franciæ, & Hiberniæ, octavo. At the Parliament summoned to be held at Westminster, the eighth day of July, .. 1708. .. And .. begun and holden on the sixteenth day of November, 1708. .. And from thence continued .. to the fifteenth day of November, 1709. being the second session of this present Parliament
- At head of drop-head title: 'Anno octavo Annæ Reginæ.' - Text in black letter., Last word of first line of text: 'Your'; first word of line below initial: 'Granted,'., Issued separately with a general titlepage, and also as part of: 'Anno Regni Annæ Reginæ Magnæ Britanniæ, Franciæ, & Hiberniæ, octavo. At the Parliament summoned to be held at Westminster, the eighth day of July, .. 1708. .. And .. begun and holden on the sixteenth day of November, 1708. .. And from thence continued .. to the fifteenth day of November, 1709. being the second session of this present Parliament.' - Imprint from general titlepage., Variant settings of the general titlepage for this Act may be bound with some copies., Variants may include the coats of arms and partial re-setting of title text or imprint., Reproduction of original from the Bodleian Library (Oxford)., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Law series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN53316.
View MARC record | catkey: 3551358