A guide to the knowledge of the rights and privileges of Englishmen [electronic resource] : Containing commentaries on I. King John's Magna Charta; II. Henry III's Magna Charta; III. The bishops curses against the breakers of this charter; IV. A statute declaring what crimes shall be adjudged treason; V. The Petition of Right; VI. The Habeas Corpus Act; VII. The Bill of Rights; and VIII. The Act of Settlement: in which the whole of the text is preserved. Also, the security of Englishmens lives; or, the trust, power, and duty of the Grand Juries of England
- London : printed for J. Williams; and W. Bingley, 1771.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 12, *1-*32, 247, 1 unnumbered page ; 12⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Related Titles:
- Magna Carta
- Reproduction of original from the Harvard University Law Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Law series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN6634.
View MARC record | catkey: 3551375