Between the Hon. Henry Lawes Luttrell, and Francis MʻFarland - - appellants, and the Right Hon. Simon Lord Irnham - respondent. Upon a petition of appeal in two causes. First cause. The Right Hon. Simon Lord Irnham - plaintiff, against the Hon. Henry Lawes Luttrell - defendant. Second cause. The Right Hon. Simon Lord Irnham - plaintiff, and the Hon. Henry Lawes Luttrell, and Francis MʻFarland - - - defendants. Against an order in both causes made the 26th of February, 1777, and a decree in the last cause made the 3d of March, 1777. The respondent's case [electronic resource].
- Carhampton, Simon Luttrell, Earl of, 1713-1787
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 5, 1 unnumbered page ; 2⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Carhampton, Henry Lawes Luttrell, Earl of, 1743-1821 and McFarland, Francis
- Drop-head title., Signed: Al. Wedderburn. John Madocks., "To be heard at the bar of the House of Lords, on [blank] the [blank] day of [blank] 1778" (docket title)., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Law series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT210395.
View MARC record | catkey: 3551393