Answers for John Duff provost, Robert Leslie, John Jamieson and James Anderson, bailies, George Simpson dean of guild, John Clark junior, treasurer, Alexander Brodie, William Brodie, Adam Watson, Alexander Cook, William Robertson, counsellors; Joseph Wilson conveener, John Baron and Alexander Gray council-deacons; all of the burgh of Elgin. To the petition and complaint of Thomas Stephen merchant and late provost of Elgin, John Laing merchant, one of the late bailies, and Alexander Brander sometime bailie, and late treasurer of the said burgh [electronic resource].
- Duff, John, provost
- [Edinburgh] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages ; 4⁰.
- ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu , Full text online
- Dated at head of the drop-head title: December 18th 1771.
Reproduction of original from the Bodleian Library (Oxford).
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Law series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT212967.
View MARC record | catkey: 3551416