The laws of the province of South-Carolina [electronic resource] : in two parts. The first part containing all the perpetual acts in force and use. With the titles of such acts as are repealed, expired or obsolete, placed in the order of time in which they passed. The second part containing all the temporary acts in force and use. To which is added the titles of all the private acts, and the two charters granted by King Charles II. to the Lords Proprietors of Carolina. And also the Act of Parliament for establishing an agreement with seven of the said Lords Proprietors for the surrender of their title and interest to His Majesty. Collected in two volumes. By Nicholas Trott, LL.D.
- Corporate Author:
- South Carolina
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc. (Compiled statutes : 1976)
- Charles-Town [i.e., Charleston, S.C.] : Printed by Lewis Timothy, MDCCXXXVI. 
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes ; 2⁰.
- Vol. 1: lxiv, , 69, , 77-473,  p.; v. 2: , 483-619, , 59, , 17,  p.
Titlepage in red and black.
Each volume has its own divisional titlepage.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Law series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 4080
Gould & Morgan. South Carolina, 31
English Short Title Catalog, ESTCW30992.
View MARC record | catkey: 3551491