In the House of Lords. Sir John Eden, Bart. Robert Eden, Esquire, Frederick Eden, ... an infant, by the said Robert Eden his father ... Jonathan Davison and George Hartley, Esquires, standing by revivor in the place of Morton Davison, Esquire, lately deceased, appellants. The Right Honourable John Earl of Bute, ... Henry Lord Ravensworth, and Mary Bowes, widow, ... John Earl of Strathmore, ... Mary Eleanor, Countess of Strathmore his wife, the Right Honourable John Bowes, commonly called Lord Glamis, an infant, by the said Earl of Strathmore ... respondents. An appendi to the case of the appellants, on the appeal presented the 19th of January, 1774 [electronic resource].
- Eden, John, Sir, 1740-1812
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 7, 1 unnumbered page ; 2⁰.
- Heard before the House of Lords in 1774.
With a docket title.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Law series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT111324.
View MARC record | catkey: 3551505