House of Lords. Sir John Eden, Baronet, and others, as standing (by revivor) in the place of Morton Davison Esquire, lately deceased, -- appellant. The Right Honourable John Earl of Bute, ... Henry Lord Ravensworth, ... John Bowes, Earl of Strathmore, and ... Mary Eleanor Bowes, Countess of Strathmore, his wife, the Right Honourable John Bowes, commonly called Lord Glamis, an infant, by the said Earl of Strathmore, ... and Mary Bowes widow, respondents. The respondent's case upon the two appeals against the decree of the 9th of December 1773, and the order of the 21st of January 1774 [electronic resource].
- Bute, John Stuart, Earl of, 1713-1792
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 16, 2 unnumbered pages ; 2⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Eden, John, Sir, 1740-1812
- Docket title: 'House of Lords. Eden Baronet, and others, .. To be heard at the bar of the House of Lords .. June 1774.'.
Signed: Al. Wedderburn. R. Perryn. John Madocks. John Ord.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Law series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT111414.
View MARC record | catkey: 3551508