The genuine account of the life and trial of Eugene Aram [electronic resource] : school-master, for the murder of Daniel Clark, ... Who was convicted at York assizes, August 3, 1759, before the Honourable William Noel, Esq; ... All taken immediately from the original depositions, papers, and the manuscripts of E. Aram
- Aram, Eugene, 1704-1759
- Uniform Title:
- Genuine account of the trial of Eugene Aram
- London : published and sold by W. Bristow, 
- The second edition.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 86 pages ; 8⁰.
- Reproduction of original from the Harvard University Houghton Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the General reference series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN1829.
View MARC record | catkey: 3551572