The modern husbandman [electronic resource] : or the practice of farming: ... for the month of May. ... By William Ellis, ...
- Ellis, William, approximately 1700-1758
- Uniform Title:
- Modern husbandman. Part 5
- London : printed for, and sold by T. Osborne; and M. Cooper, 1741 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, viii, x, 188 pages ; 8⁰.
- In: his 'The modern husbandman', London, 1744.
With a leaf of advertisements after the contents.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the General reference series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT27825.
View MARC record | catkey: 3552460