A catalogue of the royal and noble authors of England [electronic resource] : with lists of their works. ...
- Walpole, Horace, 1717-1797
- [Twickenham] : Printed at Strawberry-Hill, 1758.
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes,plate ; 8⁰.
- Dedication signed: Horace Walpole.
A variant has the words "to have a bias" substituted for "to be partial" in line three of the second page of the dedication.
A continuation was issued entitled 'Postscript to the royal and noble authors', 1786.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the General reference series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Hazen. Strawberry Hill, 3
English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT63207.
View MARC record | catkey: 3553266