An impartial narrative of the most important engagements [electronic resource] : which took place between His Majesty's forces and the rebels, during the Irish rebellion, 1798. ... Carefully collected from authentic letters
- Jones, John, active 1786-1827
- Dublin : printed and sold by John Jones, 1799.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 2 unnumbered pages, 4-93, 1 unnumbered page ; 12⁰.
- The 'Advertisement to the reader' on the verso of p. 93 signed: John Jones; a variant has the verso of p. 93 blank., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the General reference series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Goldsmiths', 17810 and English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT75677.
View MARC record | catkey: 3553439