The compleat angler: or, contemplative man's recreation [electronic resource] : In two parts. By the ingenious and celebrated Mr. Isaac Walton and Charles Cotton, Esq; ... Correctly and very accurately published. ... By Moses Browne, ...
- Walton, Izaak, 1593-1683
- London : printed and sold by Henry Kent, 1759.
- The seventh edition, very much amended and improved. ..
- Physical Description:
- xxiv, 340, 8 unnumbered pages, plates : illustrations,music ; 12⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Cotton, Charles, 1630-1687
- Part 1 is by Izaak Walton, and Part 2, which has a separate dated titlepage for 'The third edition, improved' but continuous pagination and register, is by Charles Cotton.
With four final leaves of index.
Page xxii misnumbered xvii.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the General reference series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Horne, B. S. The Compleat Angler., 8
English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT84918.
View MARC record | catkey: 3553561