A short treatise on the game of whist [electronic resource] : Containing the laws of the game: and also some rules ... Calculations for those who will bet the odds ... Cases stated, ... With variety of cases added in the appendix. By Edmond Hoyle, gent
- Hoyle, Edmond, 1672-1769
- London : printed for T. Osborne; J. Hildyard, at York; M. Bryson, at Newcaste(sic); and J. Leake, at Bath, 1746.
- The sixth edition. With great additions ..
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages, 80 pages ; 12⁰.
- "Authoriz'd as revis'd and corrected under his [E. Hoyle's] own hand".
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the General reference series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT87541.
View MARC record | catkey: 3553596