An attempt towards a natural history of the polype [electronic resource] : in a letter to Martin Folkes, Esq; president of the Royal Society. ... By Henry Baker, ...
- Baker, Henry, 1698-1774
- London : printed for R. Dodsley, and sold by M. Cooper, and J. Cuff, optician, in Fleetstreet, 1743.
- Physical Description:
- 218, 6 unnumbered pages, plate : illustrations ; 8⁰.
- With a final advertisement leaf., At foot of titlepage: "(Price bound four shillings.)"; a variant has the imprint: "printed for R. Dodsley; and sold by M. Cooper, and J. Cuff in Fleet-street" and does not bear a price., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the General reference series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT89684.
View MARC record | catkey: 3553629