The complete sportsman; or country gentleman's recreation. Containing the very best instructions under the following heads. Viz. of breeding and the management of game-cocks. ... Compiled by Mr. T. Fairfax [electronic resource].
- Fairfax, Thomas, Esq
- Additional Titles:
- Compleat sportsman
- London : printed for J. Cooke, 1764.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 250 pages ; 12⁰.
- A reissue of the sheets of Cooke's 1758 edition with a new titlepage.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the General reference series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT96297.
View MARC record | catkey: 3553709