Chess analysed [electronic resource] : or instructions by which a perfect knowledge of this noble game may in a short time be acquir'd. By A. D. Philidor
- Philidor, F. D. (François Danican), 1726-1795
- Uniform Title:
- Analyze des échecs. English
- London : printed for J. Nourse, and P. Vaillant, 1773.
- The third edition.
- Physical Description:
- viii,144 pages ; 8⁰.
- A. D. Philidor = François André Danican.
First published in 1749 as 'L'analyze des echecs'.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the General reference series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT109592.
View MARC record | catkey: 3553874