A new and correct catalogue of all the English books which have been printed from the year 1700, to the present time, with their prices. To which is added, a complete list of law books, ... Likewise all the school books now in use. Any article, that is in print, may be had of [blank] [electronic resource].
- Uniform Title:
- Catalogue of all the English books
- London : printed in the year, 1767.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 108 pages ; 8⁰.
- A space has been left for the name(s) of the bookseller(s).
A revised edition of 'A catalogue of all the English books', London, 1764.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the General reference series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT127536.
View MARC record | catkey: 3554043